20 March 2009

Here we go.

Yesterday, our first item in the shop sold! Very exciting. It gives new impetus to really get things done.

In the line up, as I've already discussed are a few projects. I'm letting the quilt for the family member rest for a bit. I really love it, and thus, really love working on it, but I've got a few months before it needs to be done, and more pressing work to be finished.

So, on tap: three tote bags this weekend, and up in the shop by Monday. For real. And to get the pink and white quilt finished, or at least get the binding attached so I can work on the hand sewing portion next week.

I'm not going to go into anymore lists. These things are more than enough to keep me occupied. And I must remember that this sewing thing is a job, that will potentially bring money in, so it is important to do it. It is not wasting time. I think I'll run by Joann's after work to get a few things for the bags, and then that's it.

Oh. And I also bought some adorable fun fabric to make some bags. They may be a bit off the beaten path, but are absolutely adorable, and voted for by a couple of people in a private poll.

No comments: